Monday, August 11, 2014

Moomy & The Love of Her Life!

11th August 2014

Today is a special day for my darling husband & me. We celebrate our 7th year as Mr & Mrs :D:D:D

My darling hubby & me :D

This Bollywood outfit was one of my fave :D:D:D
The headgear looked awesome and gave me 
quite the blinding headache afterwards 
hehehe getting dolled up was a painful affair, y'all :D

I still remember the night of our solemnization in SG.  I was nervous, but the good kind, y'know. I was sitting in my bridal room, stuck under all the brushes and fake eyelashes. So I had sent my sister and girly cousins to spy at the front door and send me word when they see my groom.

I was never one to really doll up  but boy, 
that wedding weekend was the week I was primped, 
dolled and styled like a princess! I kinda enjoyed it too hehehe 

I could not recall who it was who rushed in and told me but I remembered her words. She said breathlessly, "Kak Yu, Kak Yu, he's here!! Abang T is here!!" 

I had smiled in return and then asked "How does he look?"

My spy's reply: "Handsooooommmmmmmmeeeeee!!" Hehehehehe :D:D:D

My handsome groom :D

My cousin, Chu-ah, caught this intimate moment:
I remembered telling him softly "I'm your wife now, hunny!" 
It was quite overwhelming, that feeling … 
we were very happy then, and happier now :D

Hehehehehe :D:D:D

7 years on and 2 little boys later, we’ve been through some rough patches but ploughed through the storm. We have beautiful moments as a couple and even better ones as our little family grew.

Trying to take a picture together but
getting photo-bombed by the lil ones! ;-D

We learnt a lot about each other; how much we complement the other in terms of strengths and weaknesses. 


He never fails to surprise me; just this past weekend, he surprised me by suddenly saying “you look hot, honey”. If that doesn’t make my heart bounce all over the place, I don’t know what does. Hehehehe :D

One of my fave pics of that evening :D

My darling T,

Happy Anniversary, hunny! 

Writing this post brought to mind so many beautiful memories of us - that message you first sent to me, our endless emails back and forth, the adventures we had together as a dating couple and then as newlyweds, the places we've been to together … 

Of course, nothing beats the joy of becoming parents to our lil boys. And its getting crazier now as the boys are growing up 

So as we celebrate our 7th year together, I am thankful to The Almighty for bringing us together. 

And just as I had on the night we became husband & wife, I pray that our union lasts for all of eternity, in this world and the next. 

I love you, hunny, so very very much! :D:D:D Here's to many many more!!

All my love,
B xxx

2 comments: