Monday, May 26, 2014

Moomy's a Wee Bit Homesick …?

Memorial Day 2014, 3:09pm

My darling BFF, Ayu, sent me a link on Twitter early this morning to a video of Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross, Dionne Warwick & Stevie Wonder singing That's What Friends Are For (I hope the following video works!)



Together with Fa (the other third of our wicked trio), we had joined the Girl Guides and had spent many campfires singing this song to our hearts' content. Ooo and we did The Bangles' Eternal Flame too!!

We sang a lot during Guides, didn't we, girls? The usual campfire songs, the loud cheers back and forth, and how could I ever forget Fa belting out Heart's All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You in the bathroom (she might just skin my hide for this!)!!

Anyway, watching this vid made me miss my girls even more today. Very very much. Our friendship seeds were planted in 1990 and it had grown so much stronger through the years, boyfriends, distance and all.


The last quarter of 2013 was very difficult for me but my best friends were there for me & my little family. Their encouragement, support and unconditional love has always been something that I will never forget.

To my dear dear girls, Ayu & Fa. Thank you for being in my life. You don't know how much my cosy couch is missing your butt-prints! *winks*

Love,
Bono's #1 Fan xxx


(Note to me: OMG!!! I did it!! *huge grin* I added links and pics on my post!! *shakes butt in glee*)

No comments:

Post a Comment