Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Moomy's Goofballs - The Tall, The Small & The Cheeky!!

14degC, the sun's peeking out from behind the clouds, 10:35am

I'm working on my second cup of tea right now. It feels a wee bit chilly here but I defo feel a lot better :-)

Putting my thoughts into words last night defo help the healing process. But you know what else helps?

These three …


My Three Goofballs

My Tall (darling hubby), Small (lil Aidan) and Cheeky (it has to be Tommy!!)!

They provide me with infectious bouts of giggles, tender smiles and big hugs. I love it too when Cheeky sometimes ask me "What's wong, Mommy?" (that's no spelling mistake. I write it the way he said it, and it's just too cute!)


The boys ganging up on Daddy

The above is a typical wrestling session for them; I caught them pouncing all over poor Daddy last night. The giggles and shrieks of laughter … its very heart-warming.


The picture said it all hehehe *winks*

I don't deny that the feud happening in SG has caused me a lot of grief and unhappiness. I had always enjoyed family gatherings during Eid, prayer sessions, etc. I'm the type who used to dream about bringing my little family to those gatherings and let my children mingle with my cousins' children.

But that's OK because a wise woman recently told me "You have your own family now. Create your own tradition. Do your own family thing."

And she's right. We might be in a different country with different customs, etc but we'll still have our own family thing. I haven't quite figured it out yet but no worries …

So long as we have each other … :-D


"I gotch you!!" said Cheeky to Small.




No comments:

Post a Comment